Look Who Is at The Landscape Architecture Magazine, Page 69, November 2021
Links Bridges is very thrilled to be featured on Page 69 of the November 2021 publication of Landscape Architecture Magazine.
The feature story from Page 68 to 69, Goods: New on the Floor. Look into the latest at the ASLA EXPO in Nashville. By Emily Davidson . Here is the pdf file: LAM_11Nov2021_Fore-Goods-EXPO-spreads-HR
The American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) are welcoming thousands of people to their “ASLA 2021: Conference On Landscape Architecture from November 19 to 22, 2021 at Music City in Nashville, Tennessee. Links Bridges is one of the 200 exhibitors. You can find us at Booth 2013.
Links Bridges’ 100% Fiberglass Bridges and Boardwalks offer the buyer a unique combination of a natural wood appearance in a product that does not rot or deteriorate like the ‘real’ thing.
Fiberglass is one of the world’s strongest and most durable building materials. Buyers enjoy many advantages compared to alternatives like wood or steel/wood.
- Flat or Arched profiles are available.
- Single spans are available up to 50’ long.
- Structures are built to last 75+ years and virtually no maintenance is required.
- Installation is easier. Bridges up to 50’ are delivered in 1 piece ready for installation.
- All materials are inert so there are no negative environmental impacts.
Our Bridges and Boardwalks are currently installed in over 35 States on Golf Courses, Public Parks and Residential Properties.
Share your thoughts